1. How old were you when you got pregnant? 21
2. How did you announce your pregnancy to your significant other? I surprised my husband with the news by celebrating his birthday a month earlier. I gave him enough reason for him not to be suspicious. So at his birthday party, I had him open his gift which was 2 boxes within a very large one. At the bottom of each box was 1/3 of a positive pregnancy test image. The last box had the positive sign on it along with a Winnie the Pooh pillow that said “Proud parents of ______”
3. What were 3 things you craved the most during pregnancy? Lots of watermelon, DQ blizzards, Jimmy Johns sub, ice
4. What was your favorite thing about pregnancy? It didn’t matter where I went or what I was doing, I was never alone AND dressing up my baby bump
5. What was your least favorite thing about pregnancy? Sadly, I developed a bad case of PUPPS rash (high occurrence in pregnant women due to a change in hormones). This happened during my last trimester and it was horrible because it was all over my stomach, legs and elbows. Not to mention, super itchy and all the creams I used didn’t work at getting rid of it. Sadly, I’m still fighting it too even though it’s been almost a year now 😦
6. What is one tip of advice you can give to a newly pregnant woman? Enjoy and embrace this moment because it will fly through and as much as you want to hold that baby in your arms, you will miss that connection when it was still in your body as well. ❤
7. What is one pregnancy fashion trend that you would suggest? Jeggings! Just because you got a big belly doesn’t mean you should stop being fashionable. I actually received many compliments too; plus they are super comfy (just get them a couple sizes up).
Even though labor happens within a matter of so many hours, that itself is a different story. Like for a Labor Story Tag!